If you are interested in getting a Moderna vaccination and are not presently a patient in our practice kindly pre register by clicking here Patients already in our practice DO NOT need to pre register and should just call to schedule. Once you have been registered please send an email to email@example.com with your contact information and we will get back to you to schedule your Moderna vaccination.
NEW LOCATION !!!!!
We Are Excited to Announce that our office has relocated to a charming space Easily accessible right in the heart of Olney with plenty of parking behind with ramp access as well as ample parking on street. We are in the house pictured below at the intersection of Georgia Avenue and Hillcrest. We are co located with esteemed Olney neurologist Dr Nirgal Nikhar who had the vision to transform this home into an inviting medical office. We will continue seeing patients via Telemed and when appropriate in person. Due to the ongoing pandemic for your safety and the safety of others please do not just show up.
- We will only see patients in person only by appointment
- We will enforce social distancing and mask wearing and we will use personal protective equipment
- We will check your temperature before entering the building
- Whenever appropriate we will give shots while in your car in the parking lot behind the building
- Prior to non sick visits such as annual wellness visits we will have FedEx deliver to and pick up from your home a COVID PCR test and in addition may perform rapid COVID tests at the time of visits. Our staff will be COVID tested weekly as well.
- Medicare patients are entitled to an Annual Wellness Visit (AWV) yearly. The AWV is a good way to review all your medical problems, medications and concerns, to make sure you are getting appropriate preventative care, and to make sure your care is being properly coordinated with any specialists. The AWV via TeleMed is a covered Medicare benefit.
Your one stop shop for medical services in Olney, Maryland
As a board certified internist with over 40 years of experience, Dr. Taubman can diagnose and treat a multitude of medical problems. Dr. Edward Taubman is an old-fashioned practitioner who makes patients feel comfortable because he takes the time to listen carefully to everything that they have to say. Listening is one of the skills that makes him such an excellent diagnostician.
Olney Medical is a traditional doctor’s office offering a holistic approach with a 21st century edge. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Top Doctor in Olney
Many doctors’ offices claim they are “friendly and caring” but we have hundreds of testimonials online including ZocDoc and YELP, which prove that we are! Patients and peers evaluated Dr. Taubman for the “Washingtonian” and “Checkbook” magazines, and they rated him, “Top Doctor” in the Greater Washington area! The Olney Medical team has the friendly and helpful staff that you hope to find at medical offices, but often can’t.
Saving Your Precious Time
Dr. Taubman and his excellent, long-time staff know that our patients’ personal time is precious. When patients have an immediate medical need, they are typically taken care of that very same day. A complete physical can be scheduled within weeks, not months. Because diagnoses are accurate, patients don’t spend valuable time and money going elsewhere for unnecessary procedures or tests.
Customer Service and Communication
Making an appointment at Olney Medical is simple with online scheduling features. Schedule an appointment any time of the day from your computer or smart phone. You can even send emails, ask for refills, and communicate with our staff from our client portal.
Dr. Taubman has been the medical columnist for the Great Olney News. Our team communicates information that is vital to patients’ lives via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter posts.
If you aren’t into computers or social media, don’t worry—we still offer personal “over the phone” care!
Call us at 301-774-5400 to set up a time to visit with Dr. Taubman and talk about your health concerns. We can’t wait to meet you!