Primary care refers to the medical treatment you seek first—before you get sick, before you see a specialist, before you need to go to the hospital. Specializing in family practice and internal medicine, Dr. Taubman will address your health needs by:
- Serving as your advocate and “home base” for all medical records and health care decisions for you and your family.
- Providing necessary vaccinations.
- Referring appointments to specialist doctors, when needed.
- Performing routine physicals for sports, school, employment, and preventative care.
- Maintaining a long-term perspective on your health, including risk factors based on personal and family history.
- Offering cost-effective solutions to help you better manage your medical expenses.
From preventative and holistic care to weight loss management, Olney Medical is your one-stop shop for primary care in Olney, Maryland. Call us today to make an appointment, 301-774-5400.
Why Have a Primary Care Physician?
Having a Top Doc rated primary care physician who knows you and your medical history is one of the best things you can do for your long-term health. It is important to start seeking primary care when you are healthy and well in order to have a starting point for future comparisons. It’s important to create a lasting, long-term relationship with a primary care physician you can trust and count on.
Olney Medical provides quality care for a wide range of services, including:
- Internal medicine
- Family medicine
- Senior care
- Weight loss management
- Holistic medicine
Top Primary Care
Through attentive and compassionate care, Dr. Taubman and his team help patients maintain good health and well-being throughout their lives. Our unique practice model makes it possible for you to have access to just one physician and typically receive same day appointments. Dr. Taubman has been repeatedly rated “Top Doc” by patients and physicians for Washingtonian and Checkbook Magazines.
Make an appointment with Dr. Taubman to speak with him about your health concerns. Call today at 301-774-5400.