I am over 65 and have had my routine pneumonia shot. I heard there is there a new vaccine available for my age group. Do I need a booster?
Patients & Weight Loss Program Participants Logon Here
Free Power of Attorney
Recent Blog Posts By Dr T
- Vegetarian Chili
- Diet And Breast Cancer Risk
- Does Vitamin D Live Up To It’s Promise?
- The Next Session Of Our Multidisciplinary WEIGHT LOSS Program Launches April 21
- Are Saturated Fats Realy Bad For Our HEART?
- Your Hearing: Use it or Lose it.
- Is It Time To Put Statins In The Drinking Water – Part 2
- How To Keep Your Skin Healthy
- We All Should Be Taking Aspirin – Right?
- Crowded Emergency Departments – Will It Get Worse?
- New Diet Shows More Weight Loss Without Emphasizing Caloric Restriction
- Overweight Physicians – Do we practice what we preach?
- Nutrition Tip #2 Tomatoes & Cancer
- Our Immune System And Cancer
- Nutrition Tip #1 Red Wine & Cancer
- Maryland Hospitals To Be Paid Differently: Will That Affect Your Care?
- Test Your Nutrition & Weight Loss Knowledge
- Biotin For Hair And Nails
- Take Our Food And Cancer Quiz
- Wishes For 2014
- FDA Pulls Plug On Consumer Genetic Testing – Part 2
- New Blood Pressure Recommendations – The End of Personalized Medicine?
- FDA Pulls Plug On Consumer Genetic Testing – Part 1
- Core Physical Training Done Right:
- Likes Please!
- Statins And Cancer
- Breast Cancer Risk Quiz
- Controversies About Statins
- Getting older?
- Happy Thanksgiving
- It’s Official: Exercise is Good For You
- Yvette Back From Tanzania