I am over 65 and have had my routine pneumonia shot. I heard there is there a new vaccine available for my age group. Do I need a booster?
Patients Logon Here
- Alfred Goldman said The Affordable Care Act (Obama Care) will allow mi...
- Dr Taubman said Nancy, Thx for the comments. I agree that the sky...
- Nancy Redding said As Maryland residents and patients, what action sh...
- Nancy Cohen said Thanks Dr. T for always being so thorough and prov...
- harvey said . thanks!...
Recent Blog Posts By Dr T
- How To Keep Your Skin Healthy
- We All Should Be Taking Aspirin – Right?
- Crowded Emergency Departments – Will It Get Worse?
- New Diet Shows More Weight Loss Without Emphasizing Caloric Restriction
- Overweight Physicians – Do we practice what we preach?
- Nutrition Tip #2 Tomatoes & Cancer
- Our Immune System And Cancer
- Nutrition Tip #1 Red Wine & Cancer
- Maryland Hospitals To Be Paid Differently: Will That Affect Your Care?
- Test Your Nutrition & Weight Loss Knowledge
- Biotin For Hair And Nails
- Take Our Food And Cancer Quiz
- Wishes For 2014
- FDA Pulls Plug On Consumer Genetic Testing – Part 2
- New Blood Pressure Recommendations – The End of Personalized Medicine?
- FDA Pulls Plug On Consumer Genetic Testing – Part 1
- Core Physical Training Done Right:
- Likes Please!
- Statins And Cancer
- Breast Cancer Risk Quiz
- Controversies About Statins
- Getting older?
- Happy Thanksgiving
- It’s Official: Exercise is Good For You
- Yvette Back From Tanzania
- Is It Time To Put Statins In The Drinking Water? New Cholesterol Guidelines Make News
- What Are Trans Fats That The FDA Has Proposed Banning?
- LDL Pattern B As A Cardiovascular Risk Factor
- Call For Questions
- Lipoprotein (a) as a cardiovascular risk factor
Podcasts by Dr Taubman
Free Power of Attorney